- By Clay Rollyson
If you are looking for some great Christmas gift ideas for the CPAP user in your life, we have you here. No matter what your budget is you can get a useful and meaningful gift. In this blog we have some awesome options starting at just $10. Let’s take a look.Continue reading...
Best Low-Cost CPAP Gift Options:Click here to check them all out in detail.
- Stocking Stuffer Bunde– This incorporates everything listed below at one low price. This bundle includes Mask liners, mask wipes, Tube Cleaner, and cpaptab cleaning tablets. It is a great option that provides real comfort and simplicity for CPAP users.
- CPAP Tube Brush– There is really no good way to clean those hard-to-reach places in the CPAP tube or CPAP mask. This brush set makes it super easy and is just $14.99.
- Mask Wipes– This is the greatest and simplest gift for a CPAP user. It allows them to keep their mask clean and fresh in seconds each night before bed. Just $9.95.
- cpaptabs Cleaning Tablets– These are so much better than just the old soap and water routine. These tablets are designed specifically for silicone masks and make things much easier. 96 tablets just $19.95.
- Cloth CPAP Mask Covers– These washable 4 packs of cloth covers gives an effective and more comfortable seal for CPAP users. Available in Nasal or Full Face and just $24.99.
Best LifeStyle CPAP Gift Options:We carry all of the major Travel CPAP machines and even have a great comparison of them here. You can see them side by side and pick the best Travel CPAP option for your budget and needs. We also have great financing options to make this even easier.
Practical CPAP Gift Options:
- Best CPAP Cleaner- The unit that we are really liking these days is the Liviliti CPAP Cleaner. Click here to check it out in detail. It uses UV light and kills all the bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew that can make a CPAP user sick. Keeps the CPAP equipment clean and fresh without any odd ozone smell.
- Best CPAP Battery- The NiteOwl CPAP battery fits almost every CPAP right out of the box. It provides backup power in the event of power outages. It will take over without missing a beat if the power goes out at night. This gift will be great for the CPAP user as well as the bed partner when the power goes out. Click here to check out the NiteOwl.