AirSense 11 Auto CPAP Package:
This package includes everything that you need to get started with CPAP therapy. You can save time, hassle, and money by buying everything that you need together. This is our AirSense 11 Auto CPAP Package, so you get the AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP machine along with your tubing, filters, mask of choice, one-on-one instruction, and lifetime compliance monitoring.
We know that making the right mask choice can be a daunting decision. So, in addition to all that you get with this package we include a 30 day guarantee on mask satisfaction. If you don't like the mask you chose, exchange it for one that is a better fit. That gives you great peace of mind on making the right mask choice. We will also be very happy to discuss all of your options on mask before sending the package to you. We have great feedback from other customers and years of experience that we can pass along to you based on your preferences.
One thing that sets us apart is our commitment to making you a satisfied long-term customer. The AirSense 11 Auto CPAP comes equipped with a built-in Wireless modem that allows us to retrieve your compliance and usage information with ease. If you are planning on following up with a local Physician or your DOT Clinic is requiring proof of usage, this is a great choice for you. We can produce those reports in real time and fax or email them anywhere for you. So just because you buy from us today doesn't mean that you are on your own tomorrow. We are here to help for the long haul.
What's Included with the AirSense 11 Auto Package:
- ResMed Airsense 11 AutoSet CPAP
- Mask of Choice
- Travel Case
- AC Power Supply
- Wireless Compliance Reports (for DOT)
- 30 day mask comfort guarantee
- Free Shipping
All Mask Options come as a "fit-pack" with all sizes included
Supply Bundle Details:
Add in the Supply Bundle to your order. It makes getting your replacement supplies super-simple and saves you up to 50% on those supplies. Your Supply Bundle will be shipped after you have time to acclimate to your new CPAP. This will give us plenty of time to get your mask choice and sizing finalized. The Supply Order does not ship the same day as your CPAP due to the fact that you may change Masks throughout the 30 day mask guarantee period. Supply plans can be adjusted or cancelled at any time. Look below for Supply Bundle Details.
|Plan||90 Day||6 Month||Full Year|
|Supplies Provided||3 Mask Seals, 6 Filters, 1 Tube||6 Mask Seals, 12 Filters, 2 Tube||12 Mask Seals, 24 Filters, 4 Tubes|
AirSense 11 CPAP Features:
- - 3 models in one CPAP- The AirSense 11 includes the AutoSet Auto CPAP algorithm, Fixed pressure CPAP, and AutoSet for her Auto CPAP Algorithm. All in one device.
- - Simple Touchscreen- No more clicking and twisting. The user friendly touchscreen makes navigation of the menu extremely simple. It is a forward-facing screen so you can see it from your bed.
- - Over-the-air communication- Much like all the other modern devices in your home, the AirSense 11 can now update itself automatically. No need for SD cards or taking your CPAP back to the supplier.
- - Smart Heated Humidifier System- The integrated heated humidifier on the Air11 allows you to control the setting manually or set to automatic climate control.
- - AutoRamp- This feature allows the CPAP user to fall asleep at a lower pressure and then increases the pressure to the prescribed level after the user falls asleep.
- - Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)- The EPR feature on the AirSense 11 reduces the CPAP pressure when you exhale so that you can breathe easier.
AirSense 11 CPAP Specifications:
AutoSet, AutoSet for her, and Fixed CPAP
|Pressure Range||4-20cm H2O (4 to 29hPa)|
With Air11 Humidifier Chamber: 27dBA
With Air 11 Side Cover: 25dBA
With Air11 Humidifier Chamber: 3.72" x 10.21" x 5.45"
With Air11 side cover: 3.72" x 9.32" x 5.45"
With Air11 Humidifier Chamber: 2.56lbs or 41 oz
With Air11 side cover: 2.5 lbs or 40 oz
|Electrical Specifications||65W power supply unit, AC input range 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A 115V, 400Hz, 1.5A (for aircraft use) DC output 24 V 2.71A
+41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) Note: The airflow for breathing produced by this therapy device can be higher than the room temperature.
Under extreme ambient temperature conditions (104°F/40°C) the device remains safe.
|Warranty||2 Years (excluding external power supply)|
Maximum heater plate temperature: 154ºF (68ºC)
Temperature cut-out (heater): 165ºF (74ºC)
Maximum gas temperature (at mask)1 : ≤ 106ºF (41ºC)
|Designed Product Lifespan||
Device, power supply unit: 5 years
Standard humidifier tub: 6 months
Air tubing: 6 months