ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP Overview:
The AirSense 11 is nothing short of what we have come to expect from ResMed. It is small, lightweight, user friendly, and extremely comfortable. In a time when there are new CPAPs to choose from, ResMed once again has shown why they are a leader in the world of CPAP Therapy.
AirSense 11 features a full color touch screen which makes navigation of the menu very easy. It is ultra-quiet making sleep peaceful for you and/or your bed partner. The proprietary algorithm in the AirSense 11 is not only effective, but is extremely comfortable. It allows you to also activate the "Autoset for her" algorithm. This is the algorithm specifically designed for ladies, and formerly only available in the "for her" model.
If you are considering an upgrade to your current CPAP, or you are starting brand new, then you must consider the AirSense 11.
AirSense 11 CPAP Features:
- - 3 models in one CPAP- The AirSense 11 includes the AutoSet Auto CPAP algorithm, Fixed pressure CPAP, and AutoSet for her Auto CPAP Algorithm. All in one device.
- - Simple Touchscreen- No more clicking and twisting. The user friendly touchscreen makes navigation of the menu extremely simple. It is a forward-facing screen so you can see it from your bed.
- - Over-the-air communication- Much like all the other modern devices in your home, the AirSense 11 can now update itself automatically. No need for SD cards or taking your CPAP back to the supplier.
- - Smart Heated Humidifier System- The integrated heated humidifier on the Air11 allows you to control the setting manually or set to automatic climate control.
- - AutoRamp- This feature allows the CPAP user to fall asleep at a lower pressure and then increases the pressure to the prescribed level after the user falls asleep.
- - Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)- The EPR feature on the AirSense 11 reduces the CPAP pressure when you exhale so that you can breath easier.
AirSense 11 CPAP Specifications:
AutoSet, AutoSet for her, and Fixed CPAP
|Pressure Range||4-20cm H2O (4 to 29hPa)|
With Air11 Humidifier Chamber: 27dBA
With Air 11 Side Cover: 25dBA
With Air11 Humidifier Chamber: 3.72" x 10.21" x 5.45"
With Air11 side cover: 3.72" x 9.32" x 5.45"
With Air11 Humidifier Chamber: 2.56lbs or 41 oz
With Air11 side cover: 2.5 lbs or 40 oz
|Electrical Specifications||65W power supply unit, AC input range 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A
115V, 400Hz, 1.5A (for aircraft use)
DC output 24 V 2.71A
+41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) Note: The airflow for breathing produced by this therapy device can be higher than the room temperature.
Under extreme ambient temperature
conditions (104°F/40°C) the device remains safe.
|Warranty||2 Years (excluding external power supply)|
Maximum heater plate temperature: 154ºF (68ºC)
Temperature cut-out (heater): 165ºF (74ºC)
Maximum gas temperature (at mask)1
: ≤ 106ºF (41ºC)
|Designed Product Lifespan||
Device, power supply unit: 5 years
Standard humidifier tub: 6 months
Air tubing: 6 months