We don't really call it a mask, because it really isn't. The Bleep DreamPort CPAP interface is truly one of a kind. It has no headgear or straps at all, but works like a charm. If you have marks on your face or bad hair days due to your CPAP mask, it is time to try something new. The Bleep DreamPort uses a soft and comfortable 3M adhesive seal to seal perfectly below the nose. It isn't really a nasal pillow and it isn't really a nasal mask...it's the DreamPort.
It is important that you clean you nose thoroughly with an appropriate cleaner to ensure an effective seal.
- No Headgear or Straps- The DreamPort uses a 3m Adhesive seal to seal at the nostril. This provides a completely unique and effective seal. Say goodbye to the marks on your face and the bad hair days.
- Lightweight Design- With no headgear the DreamPort is lighter than most masks on the market.
- Quiet Operation- Operating at about 26 dBA the DreamPort is as quiet as a whisper.
- Easy Maintenance- The 3M adhesive seals are disposable. So you have a fresh clean seal every night.
- Hypoallergenic- The DreamPort is Latex free.
- Universal Compatibility- The 10 in short hose adapter allows you to connect to all standard CPAP machines.
- Universal Sizing- Don't worry about the size of your nose. The DreamPort is a one-size-fits-all.
|Sound Level||about 26 dBA|
Operating Pressure Range
- DreamWay Interface with 10 inch Universal Connection Tube
- Bleep DreamPort (32 pack of adhesives/16-night supply)
- Instructional Guide Booklet