The Z1/Z2 Battery makes the CPAP completely independent of a powers source. Whether you need a power outage option, you love primitive camping, or just want a backup plan this battery hits the mark. The battery will not function without the Z1/Z2 PowerShell which can be found in the related products below. This battery is designed to work with the Z1 Travel CPAP or the Z2 Travel CPAP.
- Capacity 45 Watt-hours
- Lifetime approximately 300 charge/discharge cycles
- Shelf life Batteries are shipped with between 30% and 50% of rated capacity, providing a minimum of 6 months shelf life when stored at 25°C. If storage temperature exceeds 25°C over a 6-month period then shelf life will be reduced and the battery should be recharged periodically.
- Storage and transport temperature -20ºC to +60ºC (-4ºF to +140ºF)
- Storage and transport humidity ≤80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Battery Technology Lithium Ion Battery Pack, 4S1P
- Weight Approx. 227g (8 oz.)
- Charging Battery charges when Z1 is in standby mode.