The Apex iCH Prime CPAP has an all-new sleek and stylish design, with all the features and benefits that you expect. The Apex iCH Prime comes equipped with precision algorithms designed to optimize CPAP Therapy. This ensures that you are getting the therapy that you need in a comfortable manner. The iCH Prime keeps therapy effective and comfortable in 2 ways: PVA algorithm exhalation relief, and stable pressure output. These features make the iCH Prime a great choice for your CPAP therapy needs.
The iCH Prime is a fixed pressure CPAP Machine that is adjustable in ranges between 4-20cm in increments of 0.5cm.
iCH Prime CPAP Features:
- PVA (Pressure Variation Algorithm)- reduces the pressure during the transition from Inhalation to Exhalation.
- Stable Pressure Output- Enhances the pressure stability to avoid additional work of breathing.
- Sleek and Stylish design- Takes up way less room on the nightstand without looking like a standard piece of medical equipment.
- LCD Display- Provides clear information on a backlit screen.
- Integrated Heated Humidifier- Easy assembly and disassembly of the water chamber with a simple hook and lock design.
- Large Water Reservoir- Allows for sufficient capacity for 8 hours plus of sleep.
- Simple SD Card Download- Get the compliance and usage information that you need with the SD Card
Simple SD CardLarge ResevoirPVA PV
iCH Prime CPAP Specifications:
|Pressure Range||4.0 - 20.0 (0.5 cmH2O increment)|
|Ramp Time||0-45 (5 min increment)|
|Ramp Starting Pressure (cmH2O)||4.0 to therapy pressure (0.5 cmH2Oincrement)|
|Data Storage||730 summary sessions|
18 detailed sessions(not available on iCH Sense)
|Sound Level||under 28 dBA|
|Humidification||Patient-adjustable; 6 settings|
|Water Capacity||300 ml|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||6.5" x 7.8" x 6.9" (16.5 cm x 19.7 cm x 17.4 cm)|
|Weight||1.14kg (2.51 lbs)|
|Power Supply||AC: 100V-240V, 50/60Hz, universal power supply|
- User manual
- SD card
- USB cable
- Carry bag
- Water chamber
- iCH CPAP machine
- 6’ CPAP Tubing
- Filter (1pc)
- Power cord
- Power adapter