Meet ResMed AirFit™ F30 – a smaller style full face mask. It’s designed to sit low on – and cover less of the face to prevent top-of-the-nose red marks. Feel more confident using therapy around loved ones with a simple, yet effective mask that gives you a modern look.
In a recent study, CPAP users preferred AirFit™ F30 over the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask nearly 2 to 1, and a majority of them found it more comfortable and easier to use. Plus, this minimal-contact mask is perfect for wearing glasses, sleeping on your side and helping you feel less claustrophobic.
AirFit F30 is so quiet, you may barely hear it. Featuring small, multidirectional openings over a widespread area, QuietAir vent technology in the elbow of the mask breaks up exhaled air so it’s spread out lightly. In a recent study, more than 95% of AirFit F30 trial participants noted the mask venting caused minimal sleep disruption for themselves and their bed partners. Eliminate the wall of pillows separating you from your loved one and curl up even closer.
This item includes the Headgear, Frame and Seal, and does require an Rx.
- One Size fits all Headgear- contours to every unique face for an accurate, first-time fit.
- UltraCompact Cushion- is designed to seal securely at the bottom of the nose to prevent nasal bridge discomfort.
- Fits 93% of patients- delivered a good fit to 93% of study candidates
- QuietAir vent technology- breaks up exhaled air so it's spread out lightly. This makes it the quietest minimal-contact face mask.
- Magnetic mask clips- make it fast and easy to put mask on and take off
- Quick-release elbow- allows patients to disconnect and reconnect to their tubing