DreamStation Bipap ASV Overview:
The DreamStation Auto SV is a premium level product. It has been designed to treat multiple forms of breathing disorders such as: Obstructive Apnea, Central Apnea, Mixed Apneas, Complex Breathing, and Cheyne-Stokes Respirations. It does this by providing Auto-Adjusting settings for Max Pressure, EPAP Min, EPAP Max, Pressure Support Min, Pressure Support Max, and Breaths Per Minute. These setting parameters insure that the user receives appropriate and effective therapy in the most comfortable manner possible.
The Dreamstation Bipap Auto ASV is a great unit. It is has a small footprint on the nightstand and is very lightweight for traveling. Connectivity options make this Bipap SV a great option for staying in tune with your physician or provider. This machine can use auto settings to adjust to the pressure that suits you best or a fixed pressure for those who know what pressure works best for them. Your physician will evaluate you for the therapy that suits you best.
Additionally, the DreamStation Bipap Auto SV comes with a removable Heated Humidifier System. It is one of the only new Home CPAP machines that still has this feature. This means that you can separate your DreamStation Auto from the Heated Humidifier and travel with half the footprint. It really is a bit of a 2 for 1, because of its ability to travel so well in addition to the full Home Heated Humidifier System.
DreamStation Bipap Auto SV Features:
- Versatile Design- The DreamStation Bipap Auto SV has the ability to be used with the integrated Heated Humidifier or without for travel purposes
- Modern Look- It has an all white design with a small profile on your night stand.
- Bluetooth Connectivity- No matter where your travels take you, stay connected to your Smartphone. The Bluetooth link allows you to track your Data via the DreamMapper app, but can also upload your data. So if you frequent overseas or work on a ship in the Atlantic as long as your Smartphone is linked to your DreamMapper app and ha access to wifi or cell towers your data will be communicated.
- Reliability- The DreamStation Bipap Auto SV comes with a standard 2 year manufacturer warranty, and is a truly reliable unit.
- Easy Maintenance- Easy to clean humidifier and filter system makes it a breeze.
- Advanced Functionalities- Comfortable Auto Algorithm, A-flex pressure relief, auto-start, leak detection, and Smartramp technology make the DreamStation Bipap Auto SV effective without sacrificing any comfort.
- Quiet- At only 25.8 decibels the DreamStation Bipap ASV is virtually silent.
DreamStation Bipap Auto SV Specifications:
11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3" with Humidifier
7.6" x 6.2" x 3.3" without Humidifier
4.4 lbs with Humidifier
2.9 lbs without Humidifier
|Power Specifications||120-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A|
Max Pressure, EPAP Min, EPAP Max, Pressure Support Min,
Pressure Support Max, Breaths Per Minute
What's Included with the DreamStation Bipap ASV:
- DreamStation Bipap ASV
- Heated Humidifier
- 15 mm 6 ft CPAP Tubing
- Disposable Ultrafine Filter
- Washable filter
- Power Supply
- SD Card
- Travel Case
DreamStation Bipap Auto SV Settings Parameters Detail:
|Opti-Start||This feature starts a therapy pressure at a starting pressure that is closer to the previous session's 90% pressure, in order to reduce the likelihood of any residual events at the beginning of a therapy session. You can enable or disable this feature.|
|Maximum Pressure||This screen displays the current maximum pressure setting. You can adjust the setting from 4 to 30 cmH2O in 0.5 increments.|
|EPAP Minimum||This screen allows you to modify the Minimum EPAP Setting. this setting will be the minimum level of pressure applied during the expiratory breath phase. You may adjust the setting from 4 cmH2O up to the lesser value of either maximum pressure or 25 cmH2O.|
|EPAP Maximum||This screen allows you to modify the Maximum EPAP setting. This setting will be the maximum level of pressure applied during the expiratory breath phase. You may adjust the setting from the Minimum EPAP setting up to the lesser value of either maximum pressure or 25 cmH20.|
|Pressure Support Minimum||This screen allows you to modify the Minimum Pressure Support Setting. this setting is the minimum difference that is permitted between IPAP and EPAP. You may adjust the setting from 0 cmH2O to the difference between the maximum pressure setting minus the maximum EPAP setting.|
|Pressure Support Maximum||This screen allows you to modify the Maximum Pressure Support Setting. This setting is the maximum difference that is permitted between IPAP and EPAP. You may adjust the setting from the minimum pressure support setting to the difference between the maximum pressure setting minus the minimum EPAP setting.|
|BPM||Breaths Per Minute||This screen allows you to modify the Breaths Per Minute Setting. The Breaths per Minute setting is a back-up breath rate where there is a machine-triggered breath to the patient within the defined time-frame per breath. You can choose between Off, Auto, or 4 through 30. This setting only displays if Pressure Support Max is greater than zero.|
RX Required...but we can help with that too. Learn More about our Prescription Service (click here)