Inogen G4 Overview:
The Inogen G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is one of the smallest and lightest portable oxygen concentrators ever sold with a setting capability of 1-3. It also stays true to the Inogen line by providing extremely quiet operation. You might forget that your carrying it around. On top of all the comfort features the Inogen G4 boasts the highest oxygen output per pound (unit weight) of any portable oxygen concentrator on the market.
It is FAA approved for airline flight. The easy to swap batteries make long flights or outdoor activities away from power sources a non-issue.
As with the G3 the Inogen G4 allows for easy replacement of your sieve beds. This allows you to have much less down time when your G4 needs maintenance. No need to send it back to the manufacturer for regular maintenance issues.
The Inogen G4's size, durability, weight, and performance make it an excellent choice for anyone needing oxygen on the go.
Inogen G4 Features:
- Incredibly Light-weight (2.8 lbs)- If you have stability issues 2 or 3 pounds can be a big deal. At 2.8 pounds the G4 is one of the lightest options available.
- FAA Approved- Jump on that next flight with no issues at all.
- 3 year warranty- Inogen always makes a quality product that lasts. If something goes wrong during the first 3 years you are covered. Sieve beds, batteries and accessories are not covered by this warranty.
- 1-3 Settings Range- With most Oxygen users using a setting of 1-3 this incredibly small Portable Oxygen Concentrator covers most users setting ranges.
- LCD Display- Stop wondering what 3 beeps and a red flashing light means with other old-fashioned models. The display on the G4 will give you a clear understanding of what is going on with your unit at all times.
- Small Dimensions- You can take your Inogen G4 anywhere your travels take you. It is incredibly small and lightweight. This gives you versatility to live your life as you see fit.
Inogen G4 Specifications
|Dimensions||5.9"x2.68"x7.2"(with single battery)|
|Weight||2.8 lbs (with single battery)|
|Noise Level||40 dBA|
|Settings Range||1-3 Pulse|
Inogen G4 Battery Duration
|Setting||Single Battery (4 Cell)||Double Battery (8 Cell)|
|Setting 1||2 hrs 40 min||5 hrs|
|Setting 2||2 hrs 15 min||4 hrs 30 min|
|Setting 3||1 hr 20 min||2 hrs 30 min|