Zen-O Lite Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview:
Zen-O lite is the new ultra-lightweight portable oxygen
concentrator from GCE Healthcare and weights just 5.5 lbs. The device is
designed for patients with active lifestyles that require long term oxygen
therapy (LTOT). Zen-O lite delivers up to 1050 ml of oxygen per minute in pulse
mode. The design of the pulse is this system delivers the majority of the
oxygen supply at the beginning of the breath so that a majority of the oxygen
actually makes its way into the lungs. This pulse delivery gives you a much
greater assurance of delivering the oxygen that you need than many other
portable oxygen concentrators. Zen-O lite is supplied with variety of
accessories, including a carry bag, battery, AC and DC power supply cables and
a user guide.
Zen-O lite is designed with easy to replace sieve tubes that
can be swapped by either the user or home oxygen provider in under 5 minutes.
Because the sieve beds (filters) are a part that you have to replace in all
models on a regular basis, this ability to service the unit in your own home is
a great feature.
The device is suitable for everyday use, and is ultra-quiet.
Many Zen-O users forget that the device is even running. If you have been using
an older model that is much louder, the Zen-O should definitely be on your
Zen-O Lite Features:
- FAA Complaint for use in Flight- With a great battery duration and FAA approval, you can take your Zen-O Portable Oxygen Concentrator anywhere you want to go.
- Pulse Mode up to 1050ML- This is one of the highest outputs of the Portable Oxygen Concentrators available. This means that you can rely on the Zen-O Lite to keep up with your oxygen needs even if your breath rate gets higher.
- Simple and easy to use- LCD panel for easy operation allows you to see clearly what is going on with your unit. No guess work.
- Lightweight 5.5lbs- At just over 5 lbs the Zen-O packs a ton of output into a super small design.
- Replaceable Sieve beds- can even be done at home. This is a great feature because no matter what model you choose for Portable Oxygen, you will need to change your filters (sieve beds) every now and then. Because you can change the Zen-O Lite sieve beds on your own you reduce all the down time needed to service other models.
- Breath Detection indicator- You no longer have to guess if your Portable Oxygen is dosing. The indicator light lets you know when it delivers the dose of Oxygen.
- 5 year warranty- This gives you one of the longest warranties on any Portable Oxygen Concentrator. Additionally the sieve beds are warranties for 3 years. Most manufacturers only warranty for 1 year.
Zen-O Lite Battery Duration Chart
|2 hours 15 minutes
|4 hours 30 minutes
Zen-O Lite Specifications:
|87%-96% on all settings
|1.0-5.0 Pulse (.5 increments)
What is Included with your Zen-O Lite:
- Zen-O Lite Portable Oxygen Concentator
- Zen-O Lite Battery
- AC Power Supply
- DC Car Power Supply
- American AC Plug
- United Kingdom Plug
- European Plug
- Carry Case
- Shoulder Strap