The Precision EasyPulse POC3 is a great example of American Made quality. Precision Medical touts a 0.5% return rate and a full 5 year warranty. Even a 5 year warranty on the sieve beds. That is unheard of in the oxygen market. The durable design means that you can live your life without the concern of damaging your portable oxygen concentrator.
The EasyPulse Portable Concentrator has the proven reliability that Precision Medical is known for. The EasyPulse even incorporates the CMV pulse delivery technology. This means that the patient gets the full dose of oxygen in the first 1/3 of the breath. Meaning more oxygen in the lungs, where it counts.
The EasyPulse weighs in at 4.9 lbs and has setting options of 1-3 pulse dose. This allows for quality oxygen output in a compact and lightweight design. Additionally the internal battery give the EasyPulse up to a full 5.5 hours of run time. Stay out and about without the concern of a dying battery. The battery in the EasyPulse has a full one year warranty. This unit comes with Home and Car Chargers so that you can power and recharge anywhere.
The EasyPulse is a very easy to use design. It comes as either a push button output selector or a turn dial selector. Making selecting your oxygen level extremely easy.
- CMV Pulse Technology- this ensures that the full dose of oxygen is delivered in the first 1/3 of the breath. Precision has used this technology in their Industry Leading oxygen conservers.
- Long Lasting Battery- Up to 5.5 hours on internal battery and as much as 11 hrs when you incorporate the external battery
- Quality Design- The EasyPulse boasts a less than 0.5% return rate.
- 5 Year Warranty- this warranty also covers the sieve beds when most manufacturers only offer a 1 year warranty on sieve beds.
- Higher Oxygen Output- the oversized sieve beds and quality design ensure a long lasting high oxygen purity.
- FAA Approved- get where you want to be without the hassle of tanks.
|Dimensions||4.5"Deep X 6.5"Wide X 8.5"Tall|
|Noise Level||42dBA at Setting of 2|
|Electrical Specifications||AC: 100 - 240 VAC (1.0 A @ 120 VAC)|
DC: 11 - 16 VDC (5.0 A @ 12 VDC)
|Sensitivity||Sensitivity: -0.4 cmH20 @ 20 BPM|
Delay Time: =0.12 seconds @ 20 BPM
|Oxygen Concentration||87-95% at setting of 3|
|Setting||Volume||Peak Flow l/min||Minute Volume||Battery Duration|
|1||12cc ± 2cc||8.6 ± .3||240 ± 15%||5.5 hrs|
|2||19cc ± 3cc||9.9 ± .2||380 ± 15%||3.8 hrs|
|3||26cc ± 4cc||10.5 ± .3||520 ± 15%||2.8 hrs|