AirSense 10 C2C Autoset Overview:
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection. The Algorithm in the ResMed Autoset is finely tuned to account for events as well as whether or not you are asleep. This allows for one of the most comfortable CPAP Therapies available today. The Autoset comes standard with a 2 year manufacturer warranty and has a very low malfunction rate. This means that you can count on the ResMed Autoset for years to come.
Clinically proven algorithm
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
One thing that sets us apart is our commitment to making you a satisfied long-term customer. The AirSense Auto CPAP comes equipped with Card to Cloud Connectivity. This allows you to download your data from your CPAP with the included SD card. This can be done at your local provider or physician office by mail or in person. Check out the card to cloud details in our video here. We are happy to provide those reports for you.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
|Dimensions||4.57” x 10.04” X 5.91”|
|Mode Options||CPAP or AutoSet (Auto CPAP)|
What Comes with it:
- Airsense Autoset CPAP Device
- Integrated Heated Humidifier
- SlimLine CPAP Tubing
- Power Cord
- Travel Case
The AirSense Autoset is a breeze to maintain. There are two parts on the machine that will need regular Maintenance.
- Filter Maintenance- You will need to check your filter Weekly to ensure that it has not collected any dust or other fine particulates. If you notice any discoloration on the filter it is time to replace it. It should be replaced very 2-4 weeks otherwise.
- Humidifier Maintenance- You must use distilled water only in the Water Chamber. it should be filled nightly and emptied daily. Then allowed to air dry throughout the day. it should be washed with mild soap and water at least weekly. Then rinsed thoroughly after washing and prior to use. The Water chamber is recommended to be disposed of and replaced after 6 months of use.