Z2 Auto CPAP Overview:
The Z2 Travel CPAP is a product that truly stands alone. It has a super-lightweight design at only 10.5 ounces. It also takes up very little room in your travel bag due to the very small footprint (6.3" X 3.5" X 2"). Travel can be difficult enough on it's own without the difficulty of another bag to lug around. Make your next trip a whole lot easier by downsizing that CPAP machine. Maybe you are making an long flight and want to use your CPAP while you are on board. No problem at all with the Z2 Travel CPAP. It is FAA compliant and has great integrated battery option that allows it to run without being plugged in to electricity for as much as 9+ hours (depending on your settings).
The Z2 Travel CPAP is the latest generation from Breas, and they have made a few really nice upgrades from the original Z1. It has a quieter design, automatic start/stop, and a few other really nice attributes. It can be used with any standard CPAP mask on the market.
Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Specifications:
|Dimensions||6.3" X 3.5" X 2"|
|Sound Level||26 dBA|
|Power Specifications||100-240V and 50-60 Hz|
|Power Supply Length||10ft 4in|
Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Features:
- Auto Adjusting Pressure- The Z1 has a unique algorithm that provides the most optimal pressure for your Apnea.
- Lightweight Design- At only 10.5 ounces the Z2 is the ideal CPAP for travel.
- Optional Integrated Battery- The Z2 has an optional integrated battery system called the PowerShell. It delivers a full night of therapy, cord free. It is a rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery that can be used onboard an airplane.
- Z-breath Comfort Feature- Z-Breathe is a proprietary comfort feature designed to minimize the typical pressure swings due to the spikes in pressure during exhalation and drops in pressure during inhalation to deliver a more comfortable therapy. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs.
- Auto Start/Auto-Stop- The Z2 will start and stop automatically when you put the mask on and when you take the mask off.
- Free data App- The Nitelog app works great with Apple or Android, and gives you a wonderful play by play of your sleep therapy.
- FAA Compliant- Can be used on aircraft.
- Reduced Noise- The new Z2 motor and firmware along with the Q-tube minimize noise significantly.
What is included with your Z2:
- Z2 Travel CPAP Machine
- Power Supply (AC adapter) and Power Cord
- USB Micro A to B Cable
- Custom tube adapter
- 4 ft Slim Style Tube
- Filters (2- 1 installed + 1 extra)
- Heat / Moisture Exchanger (HME)
- Qtube inline muffler
- 8 in. Slim Style Tube
Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Instructional Video: