DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Overview:
The Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP is the latest in the line of great CPAP options from Philips Respironics. It incorporates all of the comfort features from the original line of DreamStation CPAPs with a much smaller and user friendly design. The DreamStation 2 has a much smaller footprint at just 10"L X 6.5"W X 3" T, and weighing in at just 2.29lbs. This makes it a great option for both home and travel. The new travel case is also a lot smaller as well at just 6" X 6" X 15". Additionally, the DreamStation 2 has all of the comfort features you have come to love from Philips Respironics. Including: Comfortable Algorithm, Humidity Control, Ramp, and Flex.
The DreamStation 2 is also a great CPAP choice for those looking for compliance and therapy reporting. Link up your DreamStation 2 with the DreamMapper app to your smartphone via bluetooth and get daily reporting on your compliance and therapy. Additionally, the DreamStation 2 comes with an integrated cell modem that will automatically relay your data back to us or your Doctor. This insures that you can rely on quick compliance reporting for work or Doctor follow up visits. If you are someone that prefers your data remain private, this feature can be disabled easily.
Overall, the DreamStation 2 is a great option for new and existing CPAP users. So if you are starting from the beginning or looking for an excellent upgrade, then the DreamStation 2 needs to be on your short list.
DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Features:
- Color Touchscreen- Provides clarity and simplicity. No big knobs, buttons, or complicated menus.
- Smaller Design- The DreamStation 2 Auto is 25% smaller and almost 50% lighter than the original DreamStation CPAP Auto. Making it a lot easier to travel with as well as to find a spot amidst everything else on the night-stand.
- Updated Look- The DreamStation 2 features an all black design simple and sleek operation. Giving your nightstand a less medical feel.
- Simple Connectivity- The DreamStation 2 Auto features an integrated cell modem as well as Bluetooth connectivity. This ensures that no matter where life takes you, your CPAP will keep your data flowing. This is important for those requiring compliance and or therapy monitoring by their Physician.
- Reliability- The DreamStation 2 Auto comes with a standard 2 year manufacturer limited warranty, and is manufactured with the same quality that has made Philips Respironics a leader in quality sleep products for decades.
- Easy Maintenance- Easy to clean humidifier and filter system makes life easier. The Humidifier Tray slides out with a simple press of the release and the lid removes completely. Allowing you to clean thoroughly with ease. Additionally, the removed humidifier chamber will expose the Washable and Disposable filters for the DreamStation 2. Allowing you to process the weekly rinsing of your washable filter and timely disposal of your Disposable Filter.
- Advanced Functionalities- Comfortable Auto Algorithm, A-flex pressure relief, auto-start, leak detection, and RampPlus technology make the DreamStation Auto effective without sacrificing any comfort.
- Quiet- At only 30.5 decibels the DreamStation 2 gives you comfortable and quiet operation.
- Made in the USA- Proudly manufactured in Murrysville, Pennsylvania.
DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Specifications:
|Dimensions||10.78"L X 6.24" X 3.34"T|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Humidity Output||Great than or equal to 12mgH2O/L|
|Sound Level||30.5 db(A)|
|Humidifier Capacity||325ml or 11oz.|
|Electrical Specifications||AC 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.0-1.0A|
|Pressure Range||4-20 cmH2O (adjustable in 0.5 increments)|
|Tube Options||Heated or Standard (12mm, 15mm, and 22mm)|
|Heater Plate Temp||Max Temperature 154 degrees F or 68 degrees C|
What's Included with your DreamStation 2:
- DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP w/ Heated Humidifier
- 15 mm 6 ft CPAP Tubing or 12mm Heated tube
- Disposable Ultrafine Filter
- Washable filter
- Power Supply
- Travel Case
- SD Card
- Travel Case
- User Manual
RX Required...but we can help with that too. Learn More about our Prescription Service (click here)