Zen-O Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview:
A Great option for patients needing a continuous mode Portable option. I am looking at you CPAP users. Finally, a portable concentrator that can be easily transported, great battery life, AND a continuous setting. Zen-O™ portable oxygen concentrator is designed to enable patients with respiratory disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), better manage their oxygen therapy within and outside their homes.
Zen-O™ weighs just 4.66 kg and can deliver up to 2 liters per minute of oxygen in either pulse or continuous flow. Zen-O™ is supplied with variety of accessories, including a carry bag and a pull cart for increased mobility.
Zen-O’s practical and robust design offers greater operational efficiency and low cost of ownership. Zen-O™ is designed with a field replaceable sieve bed. The sieve bed is an important part of the device and enables Zen-O™ to produce oxygen. Overtime and depending on operating conditions the sieve bed may need to be replaced. The Zen-O™ sieve bed can be exchanged easily using simple tools in under 5 minutes, saving time and money.
- Dual Modes- switches easily between pulse and continuous modes. Maybe you have to use continuous flow at night, but pulse flow while out. The Zen-O gives you the best of both worlds.
- Simple and Easy to use- After you have your setting selected the operation boils down to On and Off.
- Responsive to needs- automatically increases amount of oxygen if breath rate increases. This keeps your blood oxygen levels up even if you are exerting more.
- Durable and reliable- 5-year warranty. This warranty speaks for itself. 5 years is a long time to stand behind a Portable Oxygen System.
- Replaceable Sieve Beds- Replaceable in the home. Eventually, sieve bed filters go bad on all Portable Oxygen systems. With the Zen-O you can swap them out at home to avoid going without your unit.
Zen-O Battery Duration Chart:
Setting Single Batt Double Batt
|Continuous 0.5 LPM||3:00||6:00|
|Continuous 1 LPM||1:45||3:30|
|Continuous 1.5 LPM||1:15||2:30|
|Continuous 2.0 LPM||0:45||1:30|
|Purity||87%-96% all settings|
|Setting||Pulse 1-6 Cont. 0.5-2lpm|