Luna G3 Auto CPAP Overview:
The Luna G3 Auto is a great new CPAP from 3B. It takes up very little space on the nightstand with a footprint of just 4.49" X 5.71". The G3 Auto also features a front-facing display making it very easy to see even while lying in bed. The heated humidifier system is integrated into the G3, and it allows you to fill the water chamber even while leaving it attached. Making water refills very simple.
Warranty on the Luna G3 is a standard 2 years. However, the expected lifespan of this CPAP should reach 5 years if maintained properly. Maintenance is very simple. The G3 comes with a washable foam filter that should simply be rinsed, dried and placed back into the CPAP once per week. Can't get much easier. The foam filter should last you about 6 months. If you prefer, the disposable filter option is available to make the maintenance even easier.
Luna G3 Auto CPAP Features:
- Small and lightweight- At just 3.75 pounds and a dimension of 4.49" x 5.71" x 10.43" you will have no issues traveling with or finding a spot for your Luna G3.
- Integrated heated tubing- The heated tubing on the G3 is a nice upgrade from previous 3B models. The heated tube plugs directly into the back allowing you a premium humidification experience.
- Quiet Operation- Sound might be the most-asked question from the spouses of our customers. At just 26 dBA, the G3 is whisper quiet while operating at 10cm.
- Multiple data options- The Luna G3 has the option of SD card, scan upload, or remote upload. It is great for truck drivers or those that need to keep close monitoring with their doctor.
- Multiple Therapy Options- Whether you are using fixed pressure CPAP or need the Auto Adjusting settings, this CPAP can handle it comfortably for you.
Luna G3 Setup and Review Video:
Luna G3 Auto CPAP Specifications:
CPAP: 4.5" Tall x 5.71" Deep x 10.43" Wide
Travel Case: 13" x 11" x 5.5"
|Tube Type||Integrated Heated Tube and Standard Tube|
|Sound Level||26 dBA at a setting of 10cm|
|Therapy Modes||Auto CPAP and Fixed Pressure CPAP|
|Pressure Range||4-20 cm|
|Patient Comfort Features||Reslex, Ramp, Auto Humidity, Auto Start, Auto Stop|
|Data Transmission Options||
SD Card, Wifi Modem, Cell Modem, Scan to upload
(not all are included)
|Electrical Specifications||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 2A|