AirSense 10 Auto Package:
This package includes everything that you need to get started with CPAP therapy. You can save time, hassle, and money by buying everything that you need together. This is our AirSense Auto CPAP Package, so you get the AirSense Auto machine along with your tubing, filters, mask of choice, one-on-one instruction, and lifetime compliance monitoring.
We know that making the right mask choice can be a daunting decision. So, in addition to all that you get with this package we include a 30-day guarantee on mask satisfaction. If you don't like the mask you chose, exchange it for one that is a better fit. That gives you great peace of mind on making the right mask choice. We will also be very happy to discuss all of your options on mask before sending the package to you. We have great feedback from other customers and years of experience that we can pass along to you based on your preferences.
One thing that sets us apart is our commitment to making you a satisfied long-term customer. The AirSense Auto CPAP comes equipped with Card to Cloud Connectivity. This allows you to download your data from your CPAP with the included SD card. This can be done at your local provider or physician office by mail or in person. Check out the card to cloud details in our video here. We are happy to provide those reports for you.
What's Included with the AirSense Auto Package:
- ResMed Airsense 10 Auto
- Mask of Choice
- Travel Case
- AC Power Supply
- Wireless Compliance Reports (for DOT)
- 30 day mask comfort guarantee
- Free Shipping
All Mask Options come as a "fit-pack" with all sizes included
Supply Bundle Details:
Add in the Supply Bundle to your order. It makes getting your replacement supplies super-simple and saves you up to 50% on those supplies. Your Supply Bundle will be shipped after you have time to acclimate to your new CPAP. This will give us plenty of time to get your mask choice and sizing finalized. The Supply Order does not ship the same day as your CPAP due to the fact that you may change Masks throughout the 30 day mask guarantee period. Supply plans can be adjusted or cancelled at any time. Look below for Supply Bundle Details.
|Plan||90 Day||6 Month||Full Year|
|Supplies Provided||3 Mask Seals, 6 Filters, 1 Tube||6 Mask Seals, 12 Filters, 2 Tube||12 Mask Seals, 24 Filters, 4 Tubes|
AirSense Auto CPAP Features
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- MyAir App allows you to track your own sleep therapy. Simply download the MyAir App and link it to your AirSense 10 Auto CPAP. Once you've done that you will receive a daily sleep report to your phone which will include a great summary.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
AirSense Auto CPAP Specifications:
4.57” x 10.04” X 5.91”
CPAP or AutoSet (Auto CPAP)
We pride ourselves on making you a happy and long-term customer. Give us a shot to help you today.