DreamStation Go Overview:
Whether you’re traveling for business or venturing out on the vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go provides an easy, reliable and portable PAP experience for users who refuse to compromise. Stop lugging that home unit everywhere, and travel easier. With a great battery option, small footprint, lightweight design, and a easy operation the DreamStation Go is a great option for every CPAP user.
The DreamStation Go offers the same therapy as the DreamStation Home CPAP. This ensures a reliable and comfortable therapy whether at home or on the road. Many Travel CPAPs can have very different algorithms. This can cause a very noticeable difference in comfort for the CPAP user. That isn't a problem on the DreamStation Go. In addition to similarities in therapy the DreamStation Go also uses standard sized connections (without any extra adapters). This allows you to not only use the wonderful 12mm tube that comes with the device, but also any other tubing or mask with a standard connection.
If you are still carrying that home unit with you on business trips, vacation, or for overnight stays. You need to consider the DreamStation Go Travel CPAP.
DreamStation Go Features:
- DreamMapper Compatible- Get the best app available on the sleep market for free with this unit. Get daily updates, sleep scores, and detailed reporting right to your phone. It can also sync your reporting from your home DreamStation CPAP to make the reporting seamless.
- Bluetooth capable- Connect your phone directly to your CPAP, and connect to your DreamMapper App.
- Color Touchscreen- By far the most advanced and user friendly CPAP experience you have ever had. Buttons are a thing of the past.
- Easy Connect tubing- The all new 12 mm tubing comes along with your new Dreamstation Go, and allows less bulk in your carry-on and more flexibility in your sleep.
- Built-in Power Option- The Dreamstation Go Battery snaps directly onto the CPAP and shows clearly on the touchscreen display. Get off the grid and enjoy yourself.
- Micro SD card- Concerned about reports to your doctor....don't be. The micro SD card allows for normal downloads on your follow up appointments.
- USB charging port- plug that cell phone in without sacrificing any extra bedside pugs. The USB port on the DreamStation Go will charge that phone with ease while you enjoy a great nights rest.
- FAA Compliant- Don't drive the whole plane crazy by snoring on the flight. Take your CPAP with you on-board and arrive at your destination well rested.
- Use any Mask- Already have a mask you like...keep using it. The Dreamstation Go comes with a universal adapter so that you can connect any mask you would like. Not all Travel CPAPs can say that.
- Altitude Adjustment- The Auto Altitude Adjustment feature ensures that your therapy doesn't change just because your Altitude does.
Wherever your travels take you, your therapy can now follow. That’s why DreamStation Go is an indispensable travel partner, packing powerful performance into a light, streamlined package. Add a Small or Medium DreamStation Go Travel Case and make it even easier. Pack your DreamStation Go in your suit case or in your carry-on and forget that it's there. You already have enough to carry through the airport or to pack in the trunk of the car. Don't let a bulky clunky old CPAP add to that list.
DreamStation Go Specifications:
|Dimensions||5.94"L x 5.94"W x 2.32"H|
|Pressure Range||4-20 cm|
|Electrical Specifications||100-240 VAC and 50/60 Hz|
Available in Set Pressure or Auto-CPAP. Rx Required
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go’s Overnight Battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours* when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables.
DreamStation Go Instructional Video: