Backorder is about 4 weeks currently
AirMini Travel CPAP overview:
Introducing the Smallest CPAP available. The ResMed AirMini is a combination of quality and functionality.
No Humidifier Needed! Don't even think about lugging your distilled water in that checked bag. The AirMini uses it's own proprietary HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) to ensure that your airways stay comfortable. They come with the Mask Tube Kit in two options: HumidX Standard and HumidX Plus. They are disposable after 30 days, and can be reordered separately.
AirMini makes it easier than ever before to bring high-quality CPAP therapy along, no matter where life takes you. Whether your CPAP used to stay at home or you’ve just grown tired of packing it up, there's a better way now. Are you ready to rewrite your bedtime stories?
The Bluetooth connectivity makes tracking your sleep a breeze. The Airmini CPAP connects directly to your smart phone and gives you a simple yet comprehensive score of your sleep. No more wondering if your CPAP is working for you or not.
Your Mask is Included with AirMini Purchase - $150 Savings
For a limited time we are offering a FREE AirMini Mask and adapter with AirMini Purchase
Everything you need to get going at one Low Price!
AirMini Travel CPAP Features:
- Smallest CPAP on the Market- The AirMini literally fits in the palm of your hand. Dimension of 5.4" x 3.3" x 2" and weighing in at just .66 lbs, the AirMini is a life changing option for traveling with CPAP.
- AutoRamp allows the AirMini to detect when you fall asleep so that the pressure is always at the lowest possible while you are still awake. It will comfortably increase the pressure to therapy levels once you fall asleep.
- HumidX HME (heat moisture exchange)- The HumidX on the AirMini does a great job of keeping your airways from drying out while using your AirMini. It is disposable after 30 days of use so that you don't have any extra maintenance.
- SmartStart on the Airmini is an auto-on feature that will turn your AirMini on without pressing a single button. It detects your breathing and turns the unit on automatically.
- Bluetooth connectivity- The AirMini is Bluetooth compatible and communicates to the AirMini App on your Smart Phone. This gives you a great nightly report of your therapy on the AirMini. Allowing you to see how the unit is functioning and how well your therapy is working.
- AutoSet and Autoset For Her algorithm option- The AirMini can run in standard AutoSet mode or in AutoSet for her mode. This allows users to experience the most effective therapy for their particular needs.
AirMini Mask Compatibility:
The ResMed Airmini is designed to be used with specific ResMed Masks Listed Below. It is important to understand that this unit is not designed with universal attachment so it is imperative that you are using one of the masks below which will require a specific adapter for use with the AirMini CPAP. Please make sure that you understand this prior to purchasing this unit. We are happy to discuss this with you over the phone, chat or email.
Compatible Masks (Click Name to see more):
- AirFit P10 with P10 hose setup
- AirFit N20 with N20 Hose Setup
- AirFit F20 or AirTouch F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- AirFit F30 Full Face Mask with F20 Hose Setup
AirMini is packed with proven ResMed technologies and features like waterless humidification, so you’ll never have to choose between quality and convenience again. Sometimes the best plans are spontaneous ones. As the world’s smallest CPAP, AirMini is the perfect no-hassle travel partner that will never slow you down.
AirMini Travel CPAP Specifications:
|Dimensions||5.4" x 3.3" x 2"|
|Sounds Level||25 dBa|
Mask- P10, N30, F20, F30
Tubing- Airmini Tubing Only
Power Options- AC Included 120-240 V, DC Adapter Available
Battery- Off-Brand Only (IE: Portable Outlet)
Humidifier- AirMini HME Only
Travel Case- Small Hard-shell or Large Hard-shell Case
|Compliance||AirMini App-Provides Full Compliance Downloads|